This is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. I think it’s a cool way to let you guys know what I am currently reading. Let the show begin…
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Fifth Ward by Dale Lucas
- “Well taht works out perfectly.”Rem realized what was about to happen. He looked to HIrk. Hirk was fighting the bloom of a broad grin on his tsubby face. “Rem”, Ondego said, “this is Torval. Torval, this is Rem- youzr partner for the evening.” The dwarf, Torval, looked like he’d just been handed a leper and told to wipe its backside with his bare hands. “Thje hell you say,” Torval growled.
- I Don’t think I would like to live in the world that this story takes place in, simply because even though it seems to be multi-cultural, it is not only dangerous but also seems to be a world where justice is more a price you pay in gold than in actual making amends.