This is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. I think it’s a cool way to let you guys know what I am currently reading. Let the show begin…
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The List by Patricia Forde
“”BE brave, little one, he had said.” We’ll come for you soon”. Her parents had been so sure that there was more to the planet than Ark. Jophn Noa had given up all explorations by thenm, but her parents were stubborn. They had disobeyed Noa and gone on one last voyage. “
3. I wouln’t want to live in this post-apocalyptic world for many reasons. But I guess the most prominent one is this: people can barely read and there is such a restraint on language. It would be unbearable for me. I need books and I need more than a few hundred words to express myself.
Could you live with onbly 500 words at your disposal? What do you think of this world? Have you started reading The List? Let’S chat 😉