This is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. I think it’s a cool way to let you guys know what I am currently reading. Let the show begin…
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
1.The Magician’s Workshop by Hansen and Fehr
2. She added a terror sensation. Way to go, Tal!
Luge hurtled his banana-clad self behind a tree, placing it between himself and King King.
“Doomed. We’re all doomed,” Snap said. “If you’re a banana, that is.”
“Luge!”Weston yelled as loud as he could.
“What?”Luge trembled. “You’re a banana,”Kais said. “And a killer gorilla is gunna peel ya,” Weston said.
3. This is a post-apocalyptic world, well kind of. People live on islands because the sea has drowned most of the land on Earth, so it’s pretty much what will happen to our civilization in a few hundred years, I guess. But people have cool abilities like conjure homographs, they are very restricted because of their government. I don’t think I’d like to live in a world where the government is so hard on its people.