This is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. I think it’s a cool way to let you guys know what I am currently reading. Let the show begin…
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Don’t forget to go to her original post and leave a link so others can find your post 😉
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
“I will have them ready before you leave.” The old man bowed. The blue in his heartglass faded until only its read hue remained.
They gave us the largest room at the Dancing Rune, Murwick’s only inn, at the village chief’s request. The innkeeper offered Fox another, but my brother turned it down, calmly pointing our that the dead had no need for sleep. I’m sure it unnerved the man, but Fox had never been one to mince words.
3. I’m not really sure how I feel about this world and I haven’t discovered its secrets, yet. But I’m sure that as asha ( a kind of witch) it would be cool. Though it seems not every asha can do everything they want. There are no spells as in Harry Potter and the like, so I guess it all depends on what kind of asha you are.
What are you currently reading? Is The Bone Witch already on your TBR? What was the last magical book / book about witches that you read? Let’s chat in the comments!