The lovely Jasmine from How Useful It Is nominated me for this award. Thank you Jasmine, I really feel honored. Since I hadn’t heard of the award before, I appreciated Jasmine’s cuious nature because she found what this award is all about.
Here is the explanation Jasmine found around the blogosphere: “This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
1.Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
2.The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
3.The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
4.If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Jasmine’s questions for me:
1) Do you blog because you love to write or because you love to read?
2) Do you want to meet any of your blog friends in real life? or keep it virtual?
3) How many social medias do you join to support your blog?
- I bolg because I love to write AND share my thoughts on books and bookish matters.
- Yes! I especially want to meet Debby from Always Booking. We’ve become good friends since the Blogger Positivity Movement and I just love to share my thoughts on books and everything else with her!
- I use Twitter to update my latest progress on books and my thoughts, as well as announcements about upcoming posts. I also have an Instagram account where I post bookish photos of latest reads. If you want to, feel free to follow me. Leave a link to your Twitter or Instagram and I’ll be sure to follow 😉
My questions for my nominees:
- How much time do you invest in your blog per week?
- Do/ did you ever have a fictional crush? If so, who was it?
- Would you like to be a full-time blogger (who actually earns money with their blog) ?
- Debby @ Always Booking
- Reg @ She Latitude
- Lia @ Lost In A Story
- Poulami @ Dayreaming Books
- Marie @ Dizzle And Hurricane Books
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Story’s Friends