This is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. I think it’s a cool way to let you guys know what I am currently reading. Let the show begin…
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Don’t forget to go to her original post and leave a link so others can find your post 😉
- A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- ““She has had her blood. She is old enough for the khal,“Illyrio told him, not foro the first time. “Look at her. That silver-gold hair, those purple eyes… she is the blood of old Valyria, no doubt, no doubt … and highborn, daughterof the old king, sister to the new, she cannot fail to entrance our Drogo.” When he releasedher hand, Daenerys found herself trembling.”I suppose,” her brother said doubtfully. “The savages have queer tastes. Boys, horses, sheep…”
“Best not suggest that to Khal Drogo…,”Illyrio said. “
- I think I would like to live in this world, just to corss all these different lands, and maybe even see the world beyond. As most of you might know though, it is a very dangerous world, where especially women are not always treated with kindness. And as the queen said “In the game of thrones, either you win or you die.”