This is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. I think it’s a cool way to let you guys know what I am currently reading. Let the show begin…
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Don’t forget to go to her original post and leave a link so others can find your post 😉
- Eyes of Autumn by Cynthia H. Wise
- “Katie’s stomach fluttered at the sound of his laughter ad felt her face flush once again as his eyes held her captive. She severed his hold by focusind on the food she no longer tasted. What is wrong with me? This is not a man to toy with.“
- This world is actually our “real” world, but of course there are lots of secrets to discover in this book. So I could imagine living in it, though I am not sure if I want to be part of the dangers my characters are facing 😉