This is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. I think it’s a cool way to let you guys know what I am currently reading. Let the show begin…
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Don’t forget to go to her original post and leave a link so others can find your post 😉
- A Portal of A Thousand Worlds by Dave Duncan
- ” “So now I ask you where your highest loyalty lies- to the Emperor, who is an imbecile, and always will be, or to the Empire itself? To the hundreds of millions of the Gentle People who depend on the Empire to keep them safe from war and famine and terror?” After a moment he licked his lips and whispers, “My client?”“
- This book is about schemes, corruption, stealthy and secret murder ( as far as I have read anyway) and even though it is fun reading about this world, living in it without money and power and skill will lead to your ultimate demise. So I’d rather stay where I am 😉
What are you currently reading? Would you like to live in this world full of evil conspirators? Tell my your story 😉